View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 04:06 PM  
xxxjay
Tube groupie.

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
You're still wrong in what you have said and done. You are wrong in how you are acting and continue to act. A countersuit does not eliminate your own liability and unless your hillside home got foreclosed on, you have a great deal more to lose than her. You went out of your way to intentionally hurt her, her ability to earn money, find future work etc. You admitted to severing all communication with her so you have no idea what steps she might have taken in the last couple months to rectify things. You've publicly wished her harm (then admitted to the grossly inappropriate nature of that remark).. etc etc etc.

Even your deluded state right now in suggesting I am somehow close to her when i'm quite obviously not, highly suggests you are either not sober or off your meds completely. Your irrational and unrestrained behavior also demonstrative of a pattern now which would suggest to a judge and jury (and gfy) that the demise of the partnership certainly wasn't the result of a one sided issue as you are clearly also irrational and unprofessional.

Again, don't know you or her. Don't care if you both die in a fire tomorrow as it will not affect my life in any way, other than the inevitable and redundant creation of 20 threads on gfy which i'll have to ignore.

I am just always blown away at how people on GFY conduct themselves as if they are in the 3rd grade and their actions carry no possible consequences.
Please rewrite this sentence and replace the word "she" with "me".

Alia, you fucking twat, the only things we did to "hurt" you were...
1. Your site actually over-performed. You'd be on track to some decent money if you weren't such an idiot.

2. Got your site to #1 on google before it even launched.

3. Dealt with your endless demands for revisions that actually made your site worse and less functional

4. Caved to your demands to have all of your Google+, store, and twitter links on the tour of your site, which are really traffic leaks and never should have been there in the first place.

5. Attempted to teach you to blog. Which you never did. We all know you were blowing revsand to make it look like you were doing it.

6. Dealt with your stupid ass on trying to "launch a site with 2 domains".

7. All of us dealt with your insubordinate, shitty, and abusive remarks. You are well aware I blocked you and I have the emails to prove it.

8. Gave you your own affiliate access so you could use our webmaster tools, seeing as you fancy yourself as some kind of webmaster.

9. Updated you blog, that you were supposed to update for you. At no charge.

10. Ignored the fact that you never did one cam show for your members - EVER!!
Shall I keep going?

;)
xxxjay is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote