Originally Posted by ErectMedia View Post
my newest white label...

Active Users 6
Total Charges 153
Minutes 767.48
Discount Used $ 43.30
Amount Attempted $1548.62
Amount Cleared So Far $1318.35

so assuming it clears up to 1500.00+ by tomorrow which I'm positive it will as Saturday night that is a minimum average of $258.10 per member for the month. Granted only getting a share of that gross but $464.59 for 6 members activities in 1 month doesn't sound too bad considering when it reaches the scale of my other white labels and gets more members they continue to do this month after month so acquisition cost can be higher. Traffic quality, bad cam partner, lack of patience are usually what triggers the "cams suck" atttitude. Take more uniques to land a cam spender possibly but the continuous recurring revenue stream offsets that. Personally made bank years ago with Cams.com and currently mainly focused on Streamate
Putting your shitty REF code at the end, DISCREDITED your WHOLE LIAR MESSAGE completely.

Stop BULLSHITING people to make them believe the AVERAGE AFFILIATE sending some HONEST CLEAN traffic can make that money with CAMS.

YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT.

If it was this easy, you would not try to SHOW ME YOUR EGO, answering to my message, you would RATHER answer that guy "duk75" to give him SOME ADVICES... ASSHOLE.

and to answer to duk75, no i wont post any REF CODES, its not serious. if you just want to know the paysite names hit me up. Im not interested in tricking anyone with SHITTY REF CODEs to make some bucks out of it... anyone doing some money, doesn't need to put REF CODES to trick people out. If someone wants to give some advices, just give it. otherwise shut the fuck up.

And NO... DONT ANSWER AGAIN with a photoshopped screen of stats.. AND NO, DON'T TELL a nick from stream-enemy to come here and say: "well, i can say this affiliate does well with us"...

Funny the "lack of patience" part... If you consider sending more than 50K uniques to 10 different cam sponsors, during more than 1 year is "lack of patience", we are really in a problem here.

PIRIOD.

Last edited by VenusBlogger; 06-30-2012 at 05:36 PM..
VenusBlogger is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote