View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 05:33 PM  
Failed
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by VenusBlogger View Post
Putting your shitty REF code at the end, DISCREDITED your WHOLE LIAR MESSAGE completely.

Stop BULLSHITING people to make them believe the AVERAGE AFFILIATE sending some HONEST CLEAN traffic can make that money with CAMS.

YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT.

If it was this easy, you would not try to SHOW ME YOUR EGO, answering to my message, you would RATHER answer that guy "duk75" to give him SOME ADVICES... ASSHOLE.

and to answer to duk75, no i wont post any REF CODES, its not serious. if you just want to know the paysite names hit me up. Im not interested in tricking anyone with SHITTY REF CODEs to make some bucks out of it... anyone doing some money, doesn't need to put REF CODES to trick people out. If someone wants to give some advices, just give it. otherwise shut the fuck up.

PIRIOD.
You were given advice in many threads about what you must do in order to make sales via cams. The bottom line is, you're lazy and unwilling to take the advice. You do actually have to work and can't send bullshit traffic in order to profit. Start looking back over the threads you've made in the past and the advice you've been given, start working, stop complaining, and make some money.