duk75
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdultRevPatrick View Post
Hi Duk75,

I haven't reached the 30 posts required for URLs:

pr0ngallery (dot) com (/) login (dot) php

Hit the "Click Me" link right under the login boxes to see a demo of the Redlight Tool. Feel free to email me directly if you have any further questions or concerns.

Patrick (@) adultrev (dot) com

Thanks,

Patrick
AdultRev
Is that an example webpage? Because it seems not too good. I tried what you said, and the advertisement appeared, but after rejecting the three, I though I was going to be directed to the content, instead I was redirected to google.

Does this happen to everyuser? Because this would be very annoying and I am pretty sure no one would want to come back to my site after feeling it to be impossible to access. I though that after rejecting every offer they would be redirected to the content they wanted.

How do you pay? Do I get money only when the users take the offer? Or is there a pay per impression schema or pay per click schema?

Also, you did not answer my question about your privacy police, specially concerning the private data of the webmasters. I would not want you to sell or share my private data.

I am interested, but only if you answer my doubts.