View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 09:37 PM  
jimmycooper
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenusBlogger View Post
No no.. I ASKED HIM something VERY SPECIFIC...

He said that to sell webcams as an affiliate and convert, you need to use interactive METHODS, rather than STATIC BANNERS on a site...

When I asked him what INTERACTIVE METHODS was he referring to, HE EVADED my question and pasted the DICTIONARY definitions of STATIC and INTERACTIVE...

I am asking him, what INTERACTIVE METHODS is he referring to.

is that really that hard to answer?

Makes me really wonder...
Even though you're annoying as fuck, this guy Berry has a seemingly bottomless well of unchecked cuntiness. Seriously. It's fucking crazy, man. I really don't understand why people like him choose to exist as they do.

So here's the deal. I just recently started promoting a site which has a large live cam component, rock solid ownership, and is without a doubt one of the hottest sites in the industry. They work with affiliates and their sites will not only also likely do well with fetish traffic but they will almost undoubtedly outperform XCunt(s)Cams at any time of day via any platform in any foreign market minus the whole Berry cunt factor. PERIOD!!!

So email jimmycooper [@] starletsheet [.] com and we'll talk. Same goes for anyone else.

The only thing that could possibly justify Berry's little estrogen outburst here in this thread is if his program were to offer something way, way, way the fuck above and beyond that of any other program. Not only do they fail to do so but, if anything, they fall pretty fucking short on multiple fronts. So just move on and spare yourself the headache.

Last edited by jimmycooper; 07-02-2012 at 09:38 PM..
jimmycooper is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote