View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 06:43 PM  
VenusBlogger
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by adultmobile View Post
I agree with that. As a program we are getting those affiliates who ask for API's xml feeds and all those complicated stuff, that cost us time and money to make and so we are not making yet. Why? Our best affiliates use plain link methods really. I will not discuss how they do as one time I posted a guy using a youtube vid it was like I exposed biggest secrets of our affiliates, but honestly when someone ask so many fancy promo tools and systems in advance it smells he will bring 3 clicks per month grand total.
Just a text link to make huge bucks?..

STRANGE...

OR...

MSN BOTS / COOKIE STUFFING / E-WHORING via FACEBOOK or social sites using FAKE PROFILES... --> You just need a text link for all those methods.. MAKES SENSE.

All of that is either illegal or LAME and PATHETIC blackhat, but you say you don't care about how they send money.

And maybe that's the reason, NOBODY HERE answers to the question I make.

Funny that jimmi cuper is becoming nervous and sendin me emails, it looks like I'm making questions that some GREEDY FUCKERS here don't want to see an answer to dont get competition.

PIRIOD.

Last edited by VenusBlogger; 07-03-2012 at 06:44 PM..
VenusBlogger is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote