View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 01:37 AM  
JFK
FUBAR the ORIGINATOR

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ********** View Post
Assholes are even bigger assholes then they appear to be. Same for dickheads.

For example:

Tonight we had a dinner party with friends and girls from our site. After the restaurant we all went to a pub and drank. The girls got a little horny and were fooling around, flashing etc. No big deal.

I left to put something in my car and on my way back I got stopped by these 3 ASSHOLES who were sitting nearby and saw the girls said "So uh, eh, uh, ehhhhhhh, yo, yo yo, uh, ehhhh, are a, you know, are doze girls like, er, prost ee toots? Eh! How much deh charge, eh? Fungooo! Mingaaaaa!"

Fucking, stupid, idiot, assholes. Dickeads with a capital DICK. You know the type. 3 Fucking losers all trying to out-loser the other.

I called the lead asshole an asshole, right in front of his friends. When I did the other 2 assholes became super dickhead macho, trying to be completely threatening, and not at all drunk. I'm a tall skinny guy who couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag but I wasn't afraid of these losers. They just ran off a few more assholish comments and stumbled away.

Here's some of what they were being so stupid about.

If they weren't such idiots they could have hung out and had a beer, but instead they had to be dickheads. Too bad for them. It must suck to be a dickhead.
sounds like it was a good party

Sig Spot Available –contact JFK @ FUBARWebmasters.com
FUBAR Webmasters - The FUBAR Times - FUBAR Webmasters Mobile - FUBARTV.XXX
For promo opps contact jfk at fubarwebmasters dot com
JFK is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote