View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 02:35 AM  
FoxFlirt
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
hummmm ...just after my post i signed-up at http://www.web-and-cash.com/joomla/, and must say...
...the interface in the affiliate-account is only in german
...I (german native) didnt found any form and no information about payments. thats the most important thing.
...they are offering the possibility for whitelabel, but I will not going to promote, because its not so easy to handle, and i dont like to "treat" their support a lot with all my questions.

i am NOT saying web-and-cash are shit !
the "general-manager" Mathias is since many years in the german adult-biz and known as SERIOUS

ok ... TABU is of course a good key... that not only for the adult-biz.
for thai-people is to touch the head a TABOO, or put the feet to another person.
for muslime maybe alcohol, porc meat.
conservative cristian doesnt eat meat on friday before eastern or all fridays.
until today its in german football TABU to have a comingout as gay.
queens family in gb has any taboos at ceremonies too.
and..and..and

maybe you are going to build a portal around all kinds of taboos ... a "wiki"tabu.

then you are free to promote ALL kinds of content with one key.
of course the adult-biz too ...maybe the adultbiz only by text-content and censored pics.
AND you are going to promote a dvd-shop and a vod-page which are offering movies of TABUFILM.com

i am NOT "hot" to get your bucks.
i like your domain. and i am "happy" that you was so lucky to reg.
but if you really like to spend your bucks, and if you choose my "idea", then its better you spend your bucks for poor or sick kids. not for a institution. directly to the kids
FoxFlirt is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote