View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 12:51 PM  
keysync
Living the Dream

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by helterskelter808 View Post
People often think somewhere else is better, when it's really just different or unknown. Once the novelty wears off it's the same old daily grind, with bad Government, bureaucracy and increasing bills to pay.

Everyone is different, but personally I think the best idea is to not live permanently in one place. I always grow sick of wherever I am eventually.
Me too!!
I've moved a lot. I've lived in Tennessee for the summer which was nice but the hillbillies really get annoying after a while.
I just recently moved from Indiana to Florida.
That was probably a mistake but I'm going to give it a shot. Because I'm not real fond of the cold winters in Indiana but I loved the summers. I own a house up there on a lake still so If I don't sell it I'll have a place to go back to. I'll just have to deal with the winters.

Everyone is right though.
The grass isn't always as green as you think it is.
My suggestion... Take as many vacations all over the country as you can.
It will save you money in moving costs in the long run if you move then move back home again. I've done that twice already...

keysync is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote