View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 11:40 AM  
sarettah
l8r

Industry Role:
Want to put this back on top hoping the original OP comes back and says the submit is fixed.

Last night I had decided I needed to do some trades to amp up the traffic to a blog a bit so I came to gfy and saw this thread (before everyone said that the submit didn't work).

So, I went and read the rules and then made changes to the blog to be able to incorporate the recip links in. Added the recip links and then went to submit and the fucking form did not work.

Came back to the thread and saw other people had said the form wasn't working so I decided to wait and see if they fixed it or not. Meabnwhile, went back and pulled the recips from the blog.

So, I came back today and see that the OP has not been back to visit his thread and that apparently the submit still doesn't work.

I don't understand why people do that sort of thing. They come in and post "Hey everybody submit to my whatever" and then don't revisit to see if they are getting any bites?

Just has never made sense to me.

Meanwhile, if any one has some good lists to submit to, I am looking. Thanx in advance.

sarettah is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote