View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 11:21 PM  
SmutHammer
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan G View Post
This is the most retarded reply I ever hear from the right. Just exactly how is the ubber rich right getting fucked over? Considering most pay a lower rate of income tax then the regular folks.
Are you so simple minded that you can not see that their lower % still equals more $ paid?

and I'm not far right, I'm not Republican or Democrat or any of that bullshit. I agree/disagree with things on both sides, I just don't believe in punishing people for being wealthy, I think everyone should pay their "fair" share. and not be taxed extra for making 250K per year. wtf is this crap? doesn't seem equal or fair at all if one person has to pay something and another doesn't. I also don't believe in hand-outs I work hard for my money. If some one is collecting welfare or whatever, then the state should put them to work for it. sweep streets, cut grass, paint building, work daycare or whatever... I just don't believe in enabling people to be lazy and sit on their ass while others pay for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minte View Post
If making $250,000 a year seems uber-rich you need to make better career choices.
+1 Even though I don't make that much.
SmutHammer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote