View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 11:01 AM  
Jolene_Devil
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Jolene Devil -New VIP Content Deals!

Okay! I'm back with a couple of new offers! I there's a total of SEVEN content packages to choose from. Your chance to buy directly from the girl making them...ME! See something you wanna pull the trigger on, email me directly at : JoleneDevil at Hotmail

**vids are shot in studio quality HD, home studio lighting, often using two cams for angles, POV style and HARDCORE. These are not solo girl, hitachi wand style vids. Content varies from solo with toys to cum in mouth/facial with rough oral, pussy fucking and creampies, hardcore ANAL fucking and even ONE girl/girl vid with a hot FFM finish! and all vids range from 18-40 minutes in length**

Here's the breakdown...

package #1 - $175 - TWENTY vids + over 4,000 HQ screenshots !

package #2 - $200 - Same as #1 + over 1,000 hot, high res pics!

package #3 - $225 - Same as #2 + Five more Vids = Total of 25 vids

package #4 - $250 - Same as #3 + another 500 hot pics, including my "baaaaarely 18
pics"

Package #5 - $400 - same as #4 + everything new I shoot, both vids and pics, from
now til the end of 2012, guaranteed, in writing. I shoot 4-6 new
vids per month and this of course will ensure that you're getting
the FRESHEST, never before seen vids and pics! Much like
getting exclusive stuff...semi-exclusive anyway.

Package #6 - $650 - Same as #5, PLUS a 20-30 minute exclusive vid for YOUR site,
that you will have sole ownership of the rights.

Package #7 - $125 - a Sixty minute, downloadable, "Best of Jolene D" from Jan-Mid
August of 2012. It's packed with hardcore action! Perfect for
the webmaster that wants smaller clips and has no need for raw
footage.

I accept DISCREET paypal, Payoneer, Amazon Payments and Payza as means of receiving $$. I can send all vids n pics directly to your email, as download links, via mediafire.com . ALL forms such as model releases and 2257 are available and included in the packages. Again, email me directly for more info or to pull the trigger on a deal, at JoleneDevil at hotmail

C'mon...wanna make a deal with the devil? Email me at JoleneDevil at hotmail

Last edited by Jolene_Devil; 09-26-2012 at 11:14 AM..
Jolene_Devil is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote