View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 05:18 PM  
trademeister
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Good enough revenue for a cam whitelabel? Pics inside.

So we bought some assets the last months, including a domain portfolio.

There are some sites that are running for some time, and some domains that simply have a whitelabel on them.

This one particular domain has a webcam whitelabel on it and as far as we know was never promoted. No incoming hardlinks and so on. At first we didnt even notice that it was making some money. But after checking into the g.a. account i found that the site is getting some nice quality traffic. Its not a huge amount of traffic, but it seems to be traffic that is converting.

I know this isnt exactly like we are becoming millionairs the next month or anything and off course everyone is making heaps more with similar sites, but on the other hand: This is a site that doesnt even have 1 backlink to it.

So now im wondering. What to do with it?

1. Sell it for what its worth now? Would anyone even be interested in something like this? Would it be worth the hassle to find a buyer? Would there even be someone that would understand that it has potential as it is now running just on autopilot and making money without costing a single cent? What would be a good price to start negotiations if someone would be interested?

2. Build a good backlinking profile for it? See if we can pull it up higher in the SERPS? It is ranking mediocre now, but for some good camrelated keywords. Thing is: Most of those it ranks on page 2 or 3. No page 1 rankings at all. How would i get good backlinks? Would it be worth the hassle to try and buy backlinks for it?

3. Tryout different webcam whitelabels. This is a bit complicated because the WL thats on there is a real WL where returning members come back to the domain to login. At the moment we are getting 30% revenue. September we made $1150 in sales.

I know this isnt exactly rocket science and cannot be predicted to the ".", just looking for some pointers.

Thanks in advance!

Oops, almost forgot the screenie:

-------------------------------------
Selling adspots and hardlinks on our network with over 1 MILLION uniques daily! Mostly search engine traffic and VERY GOOD ALEXA: https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1067398
trademeister is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote