View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 07:06 AM  
trademeister
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvaonline View Post
interested too, are you selling with the account? , info @ nva-online dot nl
Well if we are selling it, it would be including the account and the current members yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by helterskelter808 View Post
You misunderstood. That was a (hypothetical) discussion on what would happen if someone took over a WL and then changed the WL from Streamate to something else. adultmobile said the customer would just sign up to the new WL, and I disagreed, since obviously in changing the WL the customer would lose their account, possibly credits, and models they like, and if they lost credits they'd probably dismiss the site as a scam and/or charge back, and either way definitely would not sign up again.

Unless you get a large offer I'm struggling to see why you'd want to sell a site that's apparently making 1k/month by itself, with no effort required, when you have other things to work on.
Sorry, i indeed misunderstood.

Its not that we need to sell it, im trying to figure out if it would be worth the money and time to invest in it and try and get it better SERPS. We are not exactly desperate to move it out, since its making money on autopilot. But the thing is, we cannot promote it on our own network because it would interfere with another camprogram we have been promoting for a long time and we do not want to destroy that relationship.

Its making money, last months a steady $1000+ and growing. But i do understand thats it not a HUGE moneymaker like some of the other sites we have.

Your last line there: 100% agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazycash View Post
Definitely keep the streamate whitelabel, changing it to a different white label will kill the traffic. Sounds like you most likely have a couple of steady spenders that are keeping the revenue flowing. Just out of curiosity, have you looked at the whois for the domain, typically streamate has the owner transfer the domain into their name in order to activate the white label, but its not always the case. Might be a hindrance if you decide to sell the domain and the new domain owner isn't able to take control of it.
No worries i will definatly keep the streamate whitelabel going there. The members are spending big time, and it seems streamate has a good setup. So im not leaving them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky View Post
If you want to sell email me the info and current high bid.
Ever since i posted this thread my icq and email have been lighting up like a xmas tree. Seems a lot of people are interested in taking it, but to be honest the highest offer was $2400. For that, i will take helterskelters advice and just leave it sitting there collecting the money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by helterskelter808 View Post
Really? What is it then?
I would like to know too. Although the whois info may have changed to reflect their company (because its a full whitelabel where members come back to the site to login), the domain is still in my account. Im not leaving them, because they are doing awesome. But there wouldnt be much they could do if i wanted to leave them. The whois change is apparantly for the creditcard companies (merchant accounts etc stuff).

Again: Im NOT going to leave them, we are doing pretty well, maybe in some time when the traffic is increasing and we get more members to it we can ask them to increase the % a bit, but for now im pretty satisfied!
-------------------------------------
Selling adspots and hardlinks on our network with over 1 MILLION uniques daily! Mostly search engine traffic and VERY GOOD ALEXA: https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1067398
trademeister is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote