View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 03:54 PM  
ashman1067

Industry Role:
25%-35% per CPA but no where to list my website, Can anyone recommend

My wife and I own and run an adult swingers website. It has been up for over a year now and I have over 5000 members. Not all of these of course are paying members but somewhere around 7-9% and sometimes higher are paying members. We average around 11,000-12,000 unique visitors a month with just the little promoting I have done. I have never done anything other than post an ad on craigslist from time to time and that?s it.

My website is basically for Virginia's and surrounding states and up and down the east coast, however I do a have members from over the US. I have plans if things get bigger and better I am going to try this across the US. I already have the domain name just sitting there.

I am now looking at the other side of Affiliate marketing. I have tried the Publisher side and have made some money from it. Now instead of that side I think I want to try and promote my site instead of other websites.

Just this week we recently started up and launched another website that is the same but has a different name and for the Southern Cali area.

My membership fees cost anywhere from $15.00 to $99.00 depending on which website.

I am trying to find a company to register with so I can list my website as a publisher but I am having a hard time since even though you cannot see any XXX pics/videos on my site as a free member I am being considered an adult website. I am willing to pay 25%-35% per membership upgrade or willing to hear any thoughts or ideas on this.

Thanks
Waverly

Sorry forgot to say. I would set this up myself through are websites but we have no clue on coding as far as setting up cookies and ways for everything to be tracked to make sure everyone gets what is deserved.
ashman1067 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote