Old 11-19-2012, 01:33 PM  
CaptainHowdy
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Pheer View Post
I've been preaching API for 2 years.

I dont waste my time on bullshit.

Of course, VenusBlogger will come in here tripping on his dick about how he doesnt understand the shit and we are all holding information from him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VenusBlogger View Post
I don't want to repeat againt the same over and over again... But I still cannot figure out what do you exactly offer SHARKY..

As you suggested me 10 days ago, I subscribed to your site but I never received anything... and your page is completely empty.

It's still a BIG MISTERY to me.. how am I supposed to make money with your API, can you describe in 10 steps what I must do? What piece of code I need to insert in my WORDPRESS Widget?

The article you posted there is still a lot of propaganda that doesn't goes to the point EITHER.

Let's go the point for once! What must I do exactly?

And Mister FEAR, I know all your pieces, all your sites, I just need to put everything together, thats where im failing, but im very good at finding pieces... Just building the jigsaw is the problem.

And Mister FEAR, your traffic is untraceable, which means that you are not generating it with SEO or organic... and the only chances left I can think of are EMAIL Spam, MSN Spam, or some other shit, but I cannot confirm this, until you confirm it... Where does your traffic come from Mister FEAR ?
Join the SWAG Affiliate Asian Live Cam Program, which offers non-saturated Asian models and exclusive material. After registration and placing the link on your website, you can receive 2 free backlinks to commemorate our collaboration.
CaptainHowdy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote