View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 02:18 PM  
VenusBlogger
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgeprod View Post
Honestly, I doubt it. I think what he needs is even more basic. He doesn't have a grasp of APIs, form collections, field modifications, etc.

The 30,000 ft. overview, no technical terms:

1) You bring user information (leads), consisting of things like e-mail, birth year, desired username, etc.
2) LeadWrench offers this information to partners you define (like dating sponsors, for example).
3) If your information doesn't match what the partner wants, LeadWrench does some fancy things to help it match.
4) Depending on the partner, you're paid for your lead, or paid PPS.

What this means is that you get to make MORE for EACH lead. So, if you make $1.50 per lead right now with a white label dating site, now you can make more commissions off of the same customer. This makes your cost per acquisition look like peanuts, allowing you to spend more to acquire customers that might have been out of your price range before because you couldn't convert enough money out of them.

Trying to be broad here.
Yeah man.. But I need to know exactly whats inside LEAD WRENCK.

I have no idea whats inside and the guy (SHARKY) makes it even more misterious..

At this point I think SHARKY is doing it intentionally as a MARKETING strategy.

Otherwise he would just EXPLAIN in detail.

I want to know whats inside, I want to have that in front of my computer and then I can move forward and find out if I need to hire a coder or I can do it on my own.
VenusBlogger is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote