View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 11:51 PM  
lezinterracial
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeFetishGirls View Post
You should look into partnering with a company that is local. Look for registered distributor deals. Ebay is a waste of time - the fees will end up killing you. + you are shipping something from wherever and that will kill your retail pricing. Ebay + shipping = bye bye.

Start a store - use a free cart system.. do a little seo, get a keyword rich domain. See what happens in 4 months. Here is an idea for you, get a cart solution, set it up, put some products in it, keyword and onpage seo the shit out of it... but dont integrate paypal or a payment solution.. just let people get to the checkout and it will error out. Then you start getting emails, then you get some data to analyze and then you will know what you should do.. until then, dont drop too much $ on it.
I like that idea. I actually bought 2 domains. One that is just a list of widgets from Amazon. I want to use that for my market research.

I also bought another and am gonna play with agoracart to see if I can get that working. I may just do like you say. Set the cart up and just let it error out on checkout.

Last edited by lezinterracial; 12-06-2012 at 12:02 AM..
lezinterracial is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote