View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 12:10 AM  
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by epitome View Post
Did you read it? Verizon paid negative 3.3% in federal taxes (meaning they were a burden on you and I)

Robbie, I bet you pay close to the % of taxes you are supposed to be and should be furious at those who don't.
Verizon isn't the burden...the Federal Govt. spending 10 BILLION dollars per day is the burden.

And fuck no...I don't want ANYBODY to pay taxes that they don't have to.
Verizon may have had to cut 30,000 jobs...but they still employ tens of thousands more people who are all part of the tax base thanks to their employment at Verizon.

I don't want the corporation of Verizon to pay ANY taxes. I want them to thrive and be successful and sell so many goddamn phones that they need more employees to do the work.

FUCK the govt. and FUCK feeding that beast. We need to be starving it.

If the govt. would actually help people I wouldn't mind my money going towards that. But instead it's all about the military.

You want to take money from a phone company and give it to the Federal govt. to build missiles, invade other countries, and kill people worldwide.

Let me know the next time Verizon sends a drone out and kills innocent civilians as part of "collateral damage" on the "war on terror"
Or the next time they wiretap U.S. citizens. Or the next time they raid a pot dispensary. Or the next time they start another war....

You see what I'm saying? YOU should be furious that the U.S. govt. does this bullshit worldwide and you should be applauding Verizon for NOT giving those crooks in D.C. more money that they didn't earn.