View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 02:09 PM  
GrantMercury
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus H Christ View Post
What's concerning about having an academic president who's NEVER had a real job in his life prior? -His first 4 years he played president with his novice healthcare bullshit that will cost companies billions when he should've been crunching down on Wall Street. He's creating the perfect storm by not extending the Bush tax cuts because companies will have a (stock) massive sell-off so they won't get nailed with increased 2013 capital gains tax ie., Apple.

You can't tax companies to reduce "our" $16 trillion debt, extend unemployment benefits, give healthcare away, massive food stamp programs without businesses, people, or the markets pushing back.

Honestly? -crazy as just yesterday in the city bulk food shopping almost half the people had food-stamp cards. The food they purchased were far from the necessities, gallons of chocolate milk, bags of candy, coke, chips, ice cream, etc. All of them and kids, overweight.

It actually disgusted me. I/we have good lives because we're in a business that makes money easy comparatively, but it still makes me a bit disgusted when people who simply refuse to better their lives and "expect" government taxes, our money, to give them free shit and keep them totally dependent.

.... or maybe they're just smarter and can see the writing on the wall better then me and just getting theirs.
You must get tired patting yourself on the back.

So many people believe this fantasy that there are millions of people just fucking off and getting a check to do nothing, and living the high life. Meanwhile THEY "bust their hump" and get nothing in return. It's bullshit.

Cuz you know who just fucks off and collects checks? The top .1%, - the vast majority of whom have never worked a day in their lives - and they get a lower tax rate than you. Direct your outrage there.
GrantMercury is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote