View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 12:25 PM  
TheSquealer
BANNED

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
I made a mistake, you are not just a troll but a mental midget. I don't have to label it as anything because they define the basic definition of Hate Speech.

"Hate speech is, outside the law, communication that vilifies a person or a group on the basis of one or more characteristics. Examples include but are not limited to: color, disability, ethnicity, gender, nationality, race, religion, and sexual orientation."
I understand the broad definition of "hate speech" you fucking retard. I was meaning its not illegal speech. You seemed to be implying it was. Kudos to you for presumably visiting Wikipedia and copying and pasting ideas which aren't your own. My reply and your's to mine was in the context of the constitution and legal rights.

What they are doing is 100% legal. Is that hard to grasp? You need help with that? People don't think they should be able to have the right to do it. Understand? Just as people don't think you should have the right to own an adult site.

Last edited by TheSquealer; 12-16-2012 at 12:29 PM..
TheSquealer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote