View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 09:47 PM  
Jolene_Devil
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Adult investors / partners needed

Hiya! I'm Jolene Devil...

I'm about to make the jump from model/performer to model/Owner/manager of a really successful lil adult production company. I like to think BIG. So in my mind, it's already a BIG adult production company. I say adult production company, but it actually is a little more than just that.

I'm looking for financial partners in this idea I have. I shit you not, having this idea is like holding a winning lottery ticket and waiting several months to claim your prize. It's a really great idea. BUT...I need some funding and preferrably from people either IN the adult industry already or people looking to get IN. I have a biz plan and I also have investor perks as part of the biz plan. This is the kind of thing we can sell out on in a couple years to the bigger adult video companies, guarantee it.

For starters, until a few things are straight and a few investors have been vetted a bit. I am asking you to sign a non-compete/non-disclosure form about the discussion of the biz idea. But would love to talk to SERIOUS individuals about doing something completely different than anybody else on the ENTIRE INTERNET is doing...AND making a lot of $$ doing it, which is more than most in this biz can say right now. Let's make some magic Hit me up at : [email protected]
Jolene_Devil is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook