View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 03:09 PM  
GrantMercury
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTK View Post
Dude, seriously. Stop blowing obama. I know I'm pissing in the wind saying that, but....

Yes he stood up for gay marriage. Props.

He's also the guy who promised he wouldn't bother MMJ dispensaries, then his DOJ made more raids on dispensaries in 4 years than Bush II did in 8!!

Far, far, FAR more importantly, he's also the guy who (while campaigning in 2008) talked tough about the Wall St fraudsters who nearly crushed our economy. "It will be a new era on Wall St"
Then he did NOTHING about them once he got into office.

Do you think that might have something to do with the fact that the big banks were his biggest campaign contributors in 2008? That's a fact. Look it up.

He's just another crooked politician. 'Hope and change' was nothing but a slogan.

Follow the money. See sig.

I didn't vote for or support Obama because he's perfect. That's a stupid reason to vote for anyone - because you'll always be disappointed. I voted for him because he was the far better option. Sometimes (usually) that's all we can do - so we do it. And of course, we have a bunch of GOP obstructionist motherfuckers in the house that have made it their mission to not let anything get done.

My point all along has been that the people make politicians act. But when most of the country can't be bothered to pay attention and take part, by contacting their lawmakers by phone, fax or email, or even just fucking voting - shit gets completely out of hand.
GrantMercury is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote