View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 10:01 PM  
Dmitry
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkisixx View Post
I spent some thousand $$$ some years ago buying a webcam package from you, then when i lost my code a year later in a server incident you refused to give me a copy of your software so we could reinstall it without paying some more thousands $$$.

You did not care about the money we spent on this, we still have a license on your cam software, but no software to run it..
Sorry for late response, we have long New Year holidays here

I am always in contact with customers in case of such incidents. I don't remember this particular situation but I guess we were unable to give your copy of software simply because we don't have it.

What we have as backup is copy of web templates but as long as time was passed already software was changed and new software is not compatible with older version of templates. As result we have to do manual update of those templates. This manual work of programmers has to be paid and I guess you have refused to do so.

We have 1 year of technical support included, later on it can be extended at $495/year. Thats not a big deal if run webcam site.
Dmitry is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote