View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 02:04 AM  
kane
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank21 View Post
So you are full of bullshit you think this and that but the facts are that Obama and Biden both promised the american people and voters that they will never take any gun away.
Now they will do it with executive orders because they will never ever get enough votes, most americans are PRO selfdefense with a gun.
And you think it is because Obama had filed in his schoolcard that he was a muslim 50 years ago or so in Indonesia.
like if obama promised you a free obamaphone but instead raises your taxes 5 fold and you hate him because he is black epic FAIL.

This gun issue has nothing to do with blackness or muslims but with the right to bear arms which is 1 of the reasons why America has never been destroyed by a massive war.
Europe was unarmed 70 years ago and 100 years ago but we sufferd the worst of the world wars.

Nobody claims they will take ALL THE GUNS, instead it will be single shot rifles which may or may not be stored at home registered and mandatory home inspection every year to see if the guns are locked propperly just like in Europe.
If your not at home and the cop demands your wife to tell him where the key to the gunsave is while it is your registered gun and she knows where the key is your guns will be taken away!
Thats how it is in Europe. Only allowed a gun if you shoot at the gunrange at least 22 times a year! And if you use your gun in selfdefence you go to jail!
The gun is for sporting or hunting purpose only!
Can you show me where Obama said he would never limit the types of guns people can have? I have found several quotes from him going back to 2008 where he says things like, " We can have reasonable, thoughtful gun control measure that I think respect the Second Amendment and people?s traditions." and " I have always believed that the Second Amendment protects the right of individuals to bear arms, but I also identify with the need for crime-ravaged communities to save their children from the violence that plagues our streets through common-sense, effective safety measures." Here is another from 2008, "At the time, Obama said, ?I also believe that we have to make guns in this country childproof ... I support making the expired Federal Assault Weapons Ban permanent. I believe that these weapons, such as AK-47s, belong on foreign battlefields and not on our streets. These are also not weapons that are used by hunters, sportsmen, and sportswomen.?

Just show me where he said he would never take any kind of guns away.

Read more: http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...#ixzz2HYwHw13G

I do think there are many pro-gun people who hate Obama because of his moves now to potentially limit access to some types of guns, but I also think there is a good section of the conservatives that hate him because he is black, liberal and they think he is a Muslim.

Also, you are blowing things out of proportion.

First, there is not going to be a time when the police come to your door and demand you give them all your guns. It just isn't going to happen so calm down. Second, how many guns a person owns personally and what type of guns those are have had zero affect on the outcome of major US war in well over 100 years.

I am not for gun control, but I'm also not someone who is coming undone thinking they about to lose every gun they could ever own and the government is about to enact military law and we are going to have fight back.

Last edited by kane; 01-10-2013 at 02:18 AM..
kane is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote