View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 02:58 AM  
kane
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdbucks View Post
This is absolute horse shit... I don't give a fuck what color his damn skin is... the largest percentage of people that are bringing up race and racism are you dumb ass obama supporters.

The fact of the matter is this: Obama was just as unqualified and inexperienced to get elected president as that failure in life george dubya was. Yet some how, the majority of dumb ass americans voted them both in, and then re-elected them... and the true reason behind that is because all they do is sit around and believe what the mainstream media tells them to while being completely fucking ignorant to the true problems that america has.
I'm not an Obama supporter. I didn't vote for him and I think he has been pretty disappointing as a president. That said, I think it didn't matter who got elected, the congress is so gridlocked with partisan crap that little would have have gotten done no matter what.

Still, it doesn't change my opinion. You might not hate him because he is black, fine. That's great. But I can assure you there are plenty of people who do. I'm not saying it is everyone, but I think there is a decent number of people who hate him because he is black or because they think he is a Muslim or both.

kane is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote