View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 11:15 PM  
Captain Kawaii
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
TIP Of the DAY: Never tell a Japanese company, "I'm a Player, I can get you a lot of sales."
The will delete your mail before they finish reading it.

Have you seen a cool program, adult or mainstream? They have no English site, but you have Japanese traffic? When you write to them in a non-Japanese language they do not reply?

WE Can help you, communicate, get the account and get you started on your way to riches with Japan products and services.

Let us help you edit your query that will get results. Let us translate for you and help you every step of the way from getting signed up, linked up and BAM, watch the Yen roll into your bank.

Not all Japanese companies deal with foreigners. But the ones who do, can send you a wire, EFT or some other suitable form of payment, 99.99% of the time.

As I write this we are helping high traffic sites gain the attention of Japanese companies who want to work with them. We can help you too.

Send a query to KitanoH61 @ gmail - Get started today. We are affordable, conscientious and reliable.

Last edited by Captain Kawaii; 01-16-2013 at 11:17 PM..
Captain Kawaii is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote