View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 05:01 PM  
HomerSimpson
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
used/using all 3 - here are my experiences:
- 100tb.com using them right now for mainstream site - burning about 22tb/month - everything fine so far... heard about problems with DCMA... support is ok but nothing exeptional...
- fdcservers - used them trough reseller (active at gfy) and was really good - much better than I thought. I used them back in 2006 and they were crappy at the time but really cheap. Nowdays are much better...
- leaseweb - used them also back in 2006 and their connectivity/performance was OUTSTANDING!!! but their bandwidth pricing were MAD. I remember we had like 1 TB for $100 and we spent 70 GB over the quota and they requested us to pay $700 overage while another 1TB was $100. Complete bullshit! Support was slow and shitty - didn't used them since.

PHP, MySql, Smarty, CodeIgniter, Laravel, WordPress, NATS... fixing stuff, server migrations & optimizations... My ICQ: 27429884 | Email:
HomerSimpson is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote