View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 03:26 AM  
Kasumi
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buncha View Post
Looks like the whole heckling incident was taken out of context. When the full unedited video made the rounds, most outlets retracted.
People have calmly tried to and have successfully (if you were watching it) managed to logically explain why any regulations or bans are bullshit.

Then you've had this guy and a couple of women disregard all of the points raised and basically go all "my feelings! how many more sweet children! disarm everyone now!".

And did you know that another parent of a kid from that school valiantly opposed the gun ban? Was that featured on the news?

Or the magnificent Korean immigrant that became an American "by choice" and fucking handed everyone their asses on a silver platter with sheer logic and sound reasoning? Was that featured on the news?

I've watched the whole thing for maybe three hours and I can already say that the media in the US are extremely jaded and spin the truth to fit their agenda.

There should be an outrage over all of this, it's no different than the commie propaganda Europe went through years back. You're being lied to. Hard.
Kasumi is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote