View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 02:50 PM  
Kelli58
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
If you want some board whore with little to no experience than $2k + commissions will work just fine but for those who can actually do something more than spam boards is going to cost you quite a bit more. I talked to a friend of mine who still does this kind of job and has about 10 years experience, he said $3.2k a month plus $.50 a join for every single affiliate under his umbrella.

Surprisingly he doesn't get paid on rebills. I would have thought that he would have but anywho that's another subject for another day.

He also said he gets a year Christmas bonus based on his total annual sales for that year. He didn't indicate how much that was but he said it was agreed upon in advance and is written into his contract.