View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 12:38 PM  
Penny24Seven
So Fucking What

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco67 View Post
Maybe its just me, but I always liked Jewel's snaggletooth. Perfection is great, but its kind of boring. There's nothing wrong with flaws on a girl.

How many of us have ignored some zits because a girl had great tits? Tits before zits.

Remember when you were dating one of the hottest girls you've ever had, and then felt some chin hairs when you were making out? I'll bet you didn't put your dick back in your pants.

Guys who complain about shit like Kirsten Dunst's perfectly OK teeth need to get out of the fucking house. I'll drop my load right on Anna Paquin's teeth to see if it seeps through the gap. See? You can make a fun little game out of her "flaw".
haha my fav post from you, that was funny "I'll bet you didn't put your dick back in your pants." HAHA
way back I was working at a company with over 1000 and was able to hook up with what every guy on the floor said was the hottest girl in the company. Yeah I was proud till during sex she sounded like a cat being run over by a semi while 10 Asians were fighting over who got to drive the semi next. Never could the lights be off during sex because if I could not see her there was no way in hell I could have kept my mind off the sounds haha.