View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 12:28 PM  
bary
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
PlugRush What is Going On ?

Hey Guys
I want to share my story with Plugrush and maybe get some answers
2 weeks ago i sign up at PlugRush dot com.
I set up the widgets and popunders on 3 of my websites and wait.
Next day i check my stats (around 20-30$) and i say: Looks fine let's give it a try.
Everything is ok until users start sending me complaints about some sort of redirects to all kind of Tube Sites.
So i send a ticket to support and I explain about the redirect problem .
They kindly answer and somehow the problem is fixed.
Days go by and after 2-3 weeks i finally receive some cash in my PlugRush account :130 $
and i still have a few hundreds that are still not available
Anyway this is great news - i am able to withdraw $130 to my paypal account.....
But I get a message - It could take up to 5 business days .

So far so good but yesterday my account was suspended and i did not receive at least a message or anything else.

I tried to contact support , icq, aim, tickets ....... i have sent 3 e-mails but no answer.
I am just curious what could be the problem : i never tried anything sneaky in my life and all my traffic is Google Organic.

I don't care about the money but it's strange how Plugrush allows me to send traffic for 2-3 weeks and they answered all my questions in just hours while fixing the redirect problems and now i don't get a message at all ...

I've been burned for a lot more but the ignorance is killing me.

Hope i can get an answer.