View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 12:46 PM  
amanda36c

Industry Role:
Thanks for the advice, guys. The good, the bad & the ugly. I'll take it exactly as it is. I'm not looking for a freebie handout of information. Not at all. What I am looking for is some tips to point me in the right direction with kick-starting a decent little traffic flow to my site. One day, sure, I hope to make it bigger. I hope to bring other girls on board and I know I can do that. Then, I'll think about putting real money into it. A venture has to start somewhere, so please keep in mind that this is just a venture. I'm not looking to make big waves in a small sea. Not this soon.

The content is there and if my site looks amateur - great! I am an amateur. I created the entire site myself. I never claimed to be a webmaster but it could be a heck of a lot worse than that. Besides, I'd feel completely silly taking advice about being professional from someone who calls their own website 'pervypig.com'.

I will have to keep in mind, this is a great place to round up some website critics.

Seriously, thanks to everyone for your help (especially those with helpful advice). ;)
amanda36c is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook