View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 01:23 PM  
hulker

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda36c View Post
Besides, I'd feel completely silly taking advice about being professional from someone who calls their own website 'pervypig.com'.
I don't really understand this ... I didn't say anything about me being a professional, but instead of this I tried to provide you with some advice from a customer point of view and technical point of view.

Regarding the name... It could have been another bigtitgirlstube or fuckxxxxhub , but you should grab every opportunity to stand out from the crowd and you should start with the name of your biz, so I did. Today is the 25th day of pervypig and it cracked 1000UV/day multiple times (even 2000 once) (total number 17.000+ with an avarage of 6+ page/visit) without one single backlink. Already converted multiple times.

I think I gave you actual advices which would improve your conversion and traffic so you should at least gave an honest advice in exchange instead of this.

I know I have to learn a lot and grab every chunk of information which could help my site, do you?