View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 10:42 AM  
james2324
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by savy View Post
Would you consider not making this thread a huge argue pitikut? I understand you must feel bad after a bad experience, but still... if there is something to be found, people eventually will find it.

As for james2324, I worked for him last year if I remember correctly (a simple download-join-upload job, along with another friend)and the payment was as he described.

It's true, there were some unpleasant surprises after the payment but everything worked out eventually.
hi,

what where these unpleasant surprises? did they have anything to do with me?

Also, there is nothing to find out, Pitikut is 100% lying and I can prove it as I save all my skype conversations with everyone that works for me saved.

Here's exactly what happened:

I hired Pitikut on December 4th 2012 to do some video uploading job for me.

His job was to upload the videos and then add title, description, keywords and pick the thumbnail for each video.

I told him before we got started what he would be paid and when he would be paid...on skype he even says "good payment" after I tell him how much he will be paid.

So after that he starts doing the work. Then on December 20th I pay him and on skype he says "payment received, thanks".

2 days later on December 22nd I look at the videos he uploaded for me and realize that he had not picked the thumbnails for all the videos even though this was part of the job.

He tells me he will start picking them now and 6 days later on December 28th he messages me and says " hello, all thumbs for account is okay".

that was the last time I ever spoke to pitikut, he NEVER mentioned anything about missing payment and I can prove this since i have our ENTIRE chat history on skype and I have no problems showing it to anyone.

Pitikut is 100% lying when he says I did not pay him what I promised, I have been hiring people since 2011 and I have NEVER not paid what i promised.
james2324 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote