View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 10:11 AM  
amanda36c

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgn00 View Post
Amanda. We are old friends. We met many years ago. Want my advice? Change your focus. Learn to program PHP. Learn to Paint. You'll never be successful with a site like yours. Sure, you may make money, but it won't make you happy. Do something that you are proud of.
That's your advice, friend? What's your name, by the way? Most 'friends' have names. I'm going to assume it's the same 'friend' that has been harassing me for the last decade, following me from website forum to website forum, posting anonymously, degrading, belittling, condescending comments, always sure to toss in their uninvited 'opinion'. How do you know what would make me happy? GFY. Great forum they have here. The title pretty much says it all. I guess they knew what they were signign up for when they created it. Take your drama to that other forum (the one ruled by one website in particular but pretends to be controlled by chathosts, or 'models' but is obviously another group of people entirely).

Can we get back to the thread now or are you not done hijacking it with your group yet?

I'm curious, is there anyone out there with some links? That's really all I'm looking for. Thanks!
amanda36c is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook