Old 04-07-2013, 05:07 PM  
woj
<&(©¿©)&>

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErectMedia View Post
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...a-bitcoin.html

like the kid in the comments that says he has 50,000 of them

Hey everyone I thought i'd share with you. I started mining bitcoins when i was 15 years old as a hobby when I was in highschool. Since then it got interesting....with my first 1000 bitcoins I used them to buy better equips and just do random things that help me establish my bitcoin mining operation in my moms apartment (we don't pay electricity its included so it was a bonus) Anyways since 2009 i've gotten upwards to 50,000 bitcoins in my account and can tell you have I have way more than that piled up in different servers online. It is funny where this thing is going and at 19 with more than 10million dollars worth of online currency I have no idea what to do...sell it while its high or hoard some more in hopes it only gets higher? to all of those who are interested in knowing my mining operation gets me abut 25-30 coins per day (min 25 guaranteed) we are on the verge to increasing the difficulty so it will only get higher from here....best of luck to all of those who are just getting in myself as a "veteran" mine have as much of an idea as to where this will all go as you who are just starting :-)
that story sounds like bs, he claims he currently mines 25-30BTC/day, that would require about 500GHashes/sec? no way he is doing that with graphics card, would require about 10 ASIC miners (which of course he doesn't even mention)....
also, doesn't pay electricity, burns $100s of dollars worth of electricity (if not $1000s per month) and landlord hasn't noticed in 4 years?

oh, and makes $1000s per day profit for 4 years and doesn't know if he should cash out?

cool story, but there is probably little truth to it......

Last edited by woj; 04-07-2013 at 05:18 PM..
woj is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote