View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 03:38 AM  
mcfester
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DumpManager View Post
Yeah I don't know what happened. My site has 6983 backlinks to it. I am not sure what theres has yet, I am still quite new so this is all very new to me.. Makes me even madder that they go after me, the bottom rung of the fucking ladder.

Anyways, I have a couple pics I can share.

Below is this assholes link from google search. Title is different, but the description is identical to my old index (I changed it earlier today).

Below in this picture is a copy of their piece of shit website, where they ripped my description meta and index text and mixed it with garbage.

The other site that targets my free cams site, I couldn't find again because I changed my index and lost the old text. But it was designed to look the same and hit people with a virus when they tried to access it. Again, word for word copy of the text, and this time also matching title meta too.

It was from the same person who owns the above site, I remember the url was the same weird ass shit.
With a keyword stuffed description like that I'm not sursprised you got dumped by google.
mcfester is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote