View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 05:24 AM  
Paul
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jscott View Post
my friend suggested Bitfloor, says is good, i'm under way trying to get $ and transactions flowing there

...also BTC-E can buy BTC cheaper, but i hear it's less secure, so if buy there, transfer them out asap
Thanks JScott

Quote:
Originally Posted by xato View Post
For Euro (SEPA) payments I would advise to use www.bitcoin.de
Have bought a few times and worked great. Also there is no waiting list like on MtGox. Only a 1 cent deposit will be made to your bank account for verification.
Excellent thanks Xato

I have no idea when my Mt Gox account will be approved, there are over 10,000 users infront of me in the verification que

They posted this on Facebook a couple of days ago

Quote:
As if a major DDoS attack was not enough, we at Mt.Gox are victim of our own success!

Last year, Mt.Gox saw an average of 9,000 to 10,000 new accounts created every month. This number doubled in January, tripled in February, and sextupled in March. In this month alone, over 57,000 new accounts were created!

Our support and account verification team went from four people in January 2012 to twenty-two people working every day of the week. We are now hiring even more people to solve this problem by finalising some deals with external companies.
Paul is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote