View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 12:09 PM  
tonyparra
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dog-tag View Post
I created an account on AFF a long time ago and recently I just started pushing them and straight away started making sales (I thought "great").

Then out of nowhere I get emails about tax forms.

I've replied to them about these forms, no answer. I keep getting threats now that they will suspend my account and will not payout if I don't provide them.

So I've faxed them the form twice, I have emailed them over and over and still no reply. This has gone on a long time now, and no excuses will make up for it.

For a company with 10,000s of affiliates why are they so shit? I'm forced now to stop all traffic and to not work with them. I know if I was an investor in AFF I would be kickin asses, affiliates are the whole back bone of their network. You get the impression that their support team is too busy jacking off to members pics .

Has anyone experienced this with them? Or is my review the only bad one?

G
I faxed over w9 docs today as well, you would think it would be someone there to collect and update these forms since they are required by us government, and losing/mishandling people personal tax data is not a headache im sure they need. I dont send them very much traffic though, and i was lazy to send mines in all fairness so i will give a few days.

High Performance Vps $10 Linode
Manage your Digital Ocean, Linode, or Favorite Cloud Server. Simple, fast, and secure Server Pilot
tonyparra is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote