View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 11:53 AM  
signupdamnit
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmeliaG View Post
My experience was that Penthouse/AFF seemed to get a lot of signups and zero dollars.

Your experience may vary, but my experience has also been that those guys always have some excuse why they have to pay late on the tiniest amounts of money and I finally decided to stop chasing them down every time they owed me a check.

Their accounting staff says things about US tax law which my accountant assures me are crazy untrue and the Penthouse/AFF people just always seem to have some excuse why they can't pay right now.
New paid signups have been way down here in the last eight months for everything but Cams.com. That said I recently tried another dating provider and I discovered that they shaved 80% of my uniques so I've stopped that little experiment. It seems the entire adult dating market has collapsed for affiliates as compared to where it was a couple years ago. It's either shaving or things just aren't selling.

I saw the crap with the payments and taxes coming so I sent in my info as requested. I haven't had any problems and have never had a check come more than three days late. I've never had a denied payment either. I mainly do revshare so maybe that has something to do with it? I don't know.

You don't like my posts? Put me on ignore or fuck right off. I'll say what I want.
signupdamnit is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote