View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 10:34 AM  
adultmobile
No, I am not banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzo View Post
Why would people do revshare when bit-coins can't be re-billed?
In a cam site it make sense, as guys deposit money several times.
So let's say I add bitcoins pay option in cam site. Give 48% revshare to affiliate from these sales, paid realtime (no delay or pay period) in bitcoins (not in dollars) to their bitcoins id, that they've specificd in affiliates panel. Sales made with credit card instead are following the normal payout and schemas, if any, they get as normal, separately in dollars upon pay periods.
Models would get 50%, in dollars, and not even know if came from bitcoin or credit card. The 2% missing is for site to avoid losses, would cash instantly to pay models and keep no any bitcoin.
This would be made only to get free press in bitcoins forums (one of which it is GFY); so kids who wants bitcoins can spam the cam site link with their affiliate it, in hope to get 48% of the bitocins the other kids will spend in it. But will a few kids with bitcoins wanting to use to take a girl in group show rather than to play rpg game or VPN hacking with other boys, as they mostly do now?
Is there any flaw or bug in process above, I did not considered?

TubeCamGirl.com

Last edited by adultmobile; 04-17-2013 at 10:38 AM..
adultmobile is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote