View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 04:33 PM  
patmccrotch
Confirmed User

Needed: Responsive/HTML5 Coders

We will have the design done, then give you a layered PSD to slice up and code with specific directions on the functionality.

I need the pages fully responsive. If you're savvy at all with using Smarty/PHP that's a plus, but not necessary.

Most importantly, I need a couple references of who you have done work for and/or examples. I would like this to be a long term relationship for projects off and on. I have a coder I've worked with for years, and a designer, now I'd like to find a good front end guy.

English doesn't have to be your first language, but I do want someone fluent so that details aren't lost in translation. Paypal preferred payment method, Paxum/Check can be discussed. I'm not interested in wires or western union, etc etc etc.

we had been working with chris_joseph from extremegraphicdesign.com but now on his 3rd disappearing act, we need to find someone more dependable.

patmccrotch at gmail
patmccrotch is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote