View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 03:14 PM  
NaughtyVisions
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent 3dSexCash View Post
I actually have the book with all these pictures in it. It is a popular discussion piece when people come over and look through it.

It is almost as if the authors went out of their way to find the family in the USA with the worst eating habits.

While a lot of American families eat like shit, it gives an impression that most Americans eat like that. I know probably a hundred middle class/upper class families and dont know anyone that eats that kind of crap on a daily basis.

My other issue is fast food/take out being included at all. Unless the thread title is misleading from what the original article was about, I don't consider take out "groceries." Groceries are what I go to the store to buy to cook later. You know, shit I buy at the grocery store. So Burger King, McDonald's, etc. aren't groceries, even though the title is a "week's worth of groceries." If it was "what a family eats for a week," then...
NaughtyVisions is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote