View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 11:58 AM  
Failed
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supz View Post
If you dont mind me asking, at what rate are you posting pictures/posts.
I don't mind at all. In fact, I'm going to be writing a step-by-step guide/testimonial for CrakRevenue's blog that details the entire process. I'm a big believer in sharing what works and friendly competition.

To answer your question, I'm currently posting at a rate of 1 post per hour. This may sound like a lot (or not), but I conducted research on my Tumblr competitors and some of them post at a rate of every 30 minutes or less. In order to stay competitive and continue to receive traffic, I have to stay within the realm of the other blog posting frequencies. After all, I don't just want some traffic, I want to compete for all the traffic.

Of course, another factor is, we're all late to the party. We have to research and scrutinize every post we make, frequency, keywords, and so on. If we don't, we'll likely never catch up and simply pick up the scraps of traffic the big guys have left us.