View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 05:12 AM  
Angelo22
Writer

Industry Role:
Totally agree with tinafaye. I have also been working with them for months, and will vouch for these guys anytime: they have always been fair with my work and paid justly (as agreed) and on time.

They do not ask you to prove you are worthy of a Nobel Prize in Literature - They give you some simple guidelines (which are really simple to follow, if you take the 5 minutes it takes to read them all) and expect you to obey them, which seems fair enough as they want a certain kind of content and are willing to pay for exactly what they asked for.

Imagine you are having someone repaint your house: You ask the painters to make the interiors a light shade of green. You check out the first bedroom they finished painting, and it is colored in stripes of brown and purple. What do you do? Pay them? Fuck no - you kick them out the house

And contact me if you need high quality translating and writing work done - angelo22 (AT) gmail (DOT) com

Last edited by Angelo22; 05-23-2013 at 05:14 AM..
Angelo22 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote