View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 04:08 AM  
Harmon
( ͡ʘ╭͜ʖ╮͡ʘ)

Industry Role:
got this from Yahoo answers, and it made some decent sense:

Between Meth and Heroin, I'd say Meth is harsher on you physically and mentally. However, Heroin is more likely to immediately kill you. Just depends on whether you want a fast or slow death.

The hallucinations you experienced were caused by either sleep deprivation, overdose, or both. Most people on meth will start seeing things by day 4 of a binge, but that's not necessarily a "rule."

I know only one heroin user and she is very paranoid.

Meth psychosis is caused by the way meth tinkers with 3 different neuro-transmitters in the brain. They are called Serotonin, Dopamine, and norepinephrine. Using meth will eventually cause your brain to become deficient of these neuro-transmitters, thus creating the conditions required for meth induced psychosis. This psychosis is temporary 98% of the time.

Though I'm not endorsing use of a street drug, you would probably be better off sticking with meth. You probably won't live as long on heroin. Also, heroin withdraw can literally kill you.