View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 09:16 AM  
_Richard_
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangeduppeaches View Post
Do what? End up homeless? I would say that it depends on the seriousness of the habit and what they're popping.. I mean I don't have a degree like zombie, but from what I have seen personally is that opiates lead to worse opiates.. Opana's (don't really know how to spell that) used to go for a dollar/mg around where I am.. So take a hardcore user, one who blows on average 5 opana 40's a day.. That's 200 dollars for 5 pills.. Now introduce the dope dealer, selling bundles (10 bags) for $100 bucks.. Shit that will have a stronger effect for half the price? Why the fuck not?
I would say that if there's any sort of real "gateway drugs" it would be pills to heroine..
carry on careers with pill addictions.. as per the current convotrain of people who can carry on lives with heroin addictions

the rest of what you have wrote here.. well obviously you know more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mineistaken View Post
how can you tell?
'zombies on the street'.. you have a normal crowd of homeless, once you see under 30s milling with them it's serious

best example is Vancouver vs Victoria

Last edited by _Richard_; 06-04-2013 at 09:18 AM..
_Richard_ is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote