View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 09:22 AM  
Grapesoda
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmon View Post
got this from Yahoo answers, and it made some decent sense:

Between Meth and Heroin, I'd say Meth is harsher on you physically and mentally. However, Heroin is more likely to immediately kill you. Just depends on whether you want a fast or slow death.

The hallucinations you experienced were caused by either sleep deprivation, overdose, or both. Most people on meth will start seeing things by day 4 of a binge, but that's not necessarily a "rule."

I know only one heroin user and she is very paranoid.

Meth psychosis is caused by the way meth tinkers with 3 different neuro-transmitters in the brain. They are called Serotonin, Dopamine, and norepinephrine. Using meth will eventually cause your brain to become deficient of these neuro-transmitters, thus creating the conditions required for meth induced psychosis. This psychosis is temporary 98% of the time.

Though I'm not endorsing use of a street drug, you would probably be better off sticking with meth. You probably won't live as long on heroin. Also, heroin withdraw can literally kill you.
answer is wrong on several levels... you can overdose on heroin easily however you can use heroin daily for 30+ years but not meth... 5-6 years tops on meth... and that would be like a fucking miracle, and heroin withdrawals you might wish you would die, but you won't...
Grapesoda is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote