View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 09:06 AM  
littlevelvet
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
:mad One Question

You know what I do not understand -- people do not understand the word amateurs -- sure we do not look like we are 18 with washboard tummies, we do not have all the high tech equipment, our models are not perfect and we do not have a make up artist here that can fix a blemish on his butt, I mean come on people if you want perfect contact a major film producer but I guarantee that your paying a hell of a lot more then what we would charge per movie. And please -- if your going to contact us and tell us our movies can go from 100 to 1200 per movie -- mean it -- why would you get in touch with us, make all kinds of stupid demands and then in the end when we produce the dam thing, you say well the 1200 is more for a exclusive professional movie then what you do and if I offer you anything it would be 50.00 if I even like it -- and then tell us to put it up on a dam clip site because she does not look happy enough or it goes right into the sex scene without a introduction -- do you think people actually go on to a web site to be introduced and get to know the people in the film -- hell no they want to see sex. This life is hard enough without having to put up with all the bull shit and scammers. If you want a true amateur film, please contact us but if you want things to be perfect -- save your time and ours --- sorry just had to rant a bit but things can be a lot better without people trying to take advantage of others without any crap in the middle.
littlevelvet is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote